Wednesday, November 21, 2012

RoRo FaShoSho

I do not put up with meatiocracy.

Only the best of the best grace my plate.

And this afternoon my good pal, Seth McDonald, and I stumbled across a BBQ joint that is a Gold Meatalist in my book. RoRo's BBQ, located at 3620 Stone Way N, is serving up the perfect meaticine for an empty stomach.

As Seth parked in front of the restaurant I glanced over and read "Today's Special: Spicy Pulled Pork, with Smoked Sausage, Assorted Grilled Onions, and Jalapeños", the BBQ Gods were smiling down on us today.

I would normally go into further detail about the majestic meat that I consumed but I have other business to take care of. I am attending my first service at the First Meathodist Church tonight and I would hate to be late.

Take care and I'll meat you on the other side



No comments:

Post a Comment