Tuesday, November 6, 2012

One Ezell Of A Meal

Hello my fellow Meat-heads,

This last Sunday I had a religious experience.

The skies opened, angels cried tears of baked beans, and God himself delivered the finest fried chicken known to man directly into my oesophagus. I wept, I moaned, (I may have seen a burning bush), but ultimately I was overcome by euphoria and slipped into a comeatose state. 

As I lay content and motionless on the floor of Ezell's Famous Chicken I could hear the Hambulance coming to take me to the Hosmeatal. After many tense hours and hundreds of shocks from the defibrillator I was thrown back into reality, but during my brief time in a pleasure induces coma I kept hearing the same sentence being uttered to me over and over again...

Thou Shall Not Take Any Gods Before Meat




No comments:

Post a Comment