Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Seasons Meatings From The Westside

Meaty Thanksgiving Mullet: Check
Momma, your boy’s comin’ home!

I have arrived back in the homeland and I swear, I can feel it in my bones, there is a meat storm a brewin’.

As many of you may already know, the meatnificent holiday that is Thanksgiving is happening this Thursday, November 22nd.

Besides a turmendous mound of dark and light meat accompanied by the usual gang of scrumptious pals; I will also be conducting some exceptional meatsperiments.

I know… I know what you are feeling right now. If your palms are sweating, heart is racing, and you are on the verge of tears; just know you are not alone. The words, Bacon Apple Pie, evoke palpable emotions.

#2. The Thanksgiving Chimichanga: Round 2
I have been toiling in my meatbratory for close to a year working to on the plans for the second coming of ChimiGiving. And as the day of reckoning approaches, I can almost smell my hard work paying dividends. I am Doctor Dankenstein; and soon my monster will be alive!

I will be using the Scientific Meathod to record all my findings and you, my faithful meaters, will be the very first people I will share the results with.

Take care and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment