Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Quick Appeteaser

Hola Meatheads,

As many of you know, apples are pretty cool.

The apple is the forbidden fruit, Washington's cash crop, as well as a handy way to keep the doctor away. They are also a fruit, which is where my main problem with them lies. The apples of yesterday were made entirely of fruit parts, mashed together, and slid neatly into a crunchy skin of either red or green coloring; much like how sausage is made but with fruit.  But no longer must you suffer with such fruity fruit, I have found the remeatdy.

I present to you, drumroll please, The Meatnificent, Ham-Apple!


Like the beguiling butterfly emerging from its bland cocoon, so too has the common apple completed a magical meatamorphosis.

Goodnight and sleep tight my faithful meaters, I shall return to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment