Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Off the Chain... Or Waffle?

I've been waffling about for days, debating whether or not to write this post because honestly, what I ate wasn't that meaty. But after days of quiet introspection I determined that it would be a wawful idea not to fill you guys in on the awesometasticness that I engulfed this past weekend.

I was in Eugene, Oregon, for a soccer game and after the final whistle blew, waffull-scale hunger attacked. I convinced my comrades that we needed to resist the monotony of fast food, steering our caravan to Off The Waffle. As we settled into our booth I could feel the waffull nelson of ravenous appetite tightening its hold on my deprived stomach. I ordered hastily. My frantic decision-making settled on the Goat In Headlights, a Liège waffle topped with goat cheese, avocado, fresh basil, two sunny side up eggs, smoked paprika, fresh coriander and extra virgin olive oil. I threw a side order of bacon on top in order to qualify my meal for meat log blog fame. I scarfed down my waffull-sized meal within minutes of it docking on my table. My hunger was appeased. I felt complete, waffulfilled if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment