Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Run-Of-The-Meal Meat

Greetings my loyal subjects.

I write to you today about the mundane, the everyday, the meatiocre.

When I write this fine blog I attempt to filter the content, only posting the choicest morsels of grade "A" subject meatter. The reasoning behind this is that I want every savory sentence and protein packed post to briefly satisfy your insatiable hunger for word play and meaty particulars. But, in my effort to present meatingful content, I have overlooked the significance of the day-to-day supplements of succulent sustenance that sustain my sunny spirits (alliteration. (What! What!)). In an attempt to rectify this grievous error I hereby dedicate this post to the unacknowledged meat that has graced my plate.

This is a shout out to the smell of bacon in the morning.
A homage to the taco seasoned ground beef mingling on my quesadilla.
A show of respect to the chicken swimming in my curry.
A tribute to the bacon bits buried in my oatmeal.
A round of applause for the marriage of Canadian bacon and pineapple.
And a moment of silence for the horsemeat in my burger.


Take care and take time to appreciate the meatiature momeats in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment