Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sprung Break Pt. 1

MEATHEADS!

I'm home for Sprung Break this week and I can tell there is something different. Being out of school and away from Spokane has augmeated my reality.

After only a meatter of hours being back in Seattle I was eye to eye with a flavor giant. Taco Chukis, which crafts Mexican food fit for Enrique Peña Nieto himself, is located in a cramped corner on the second floor of an obscure complex on Broadway Avenue. Finding Taco Chukis is the equivalent of getting to either Diagon Alley or Platform Nine & Three Quarters; it's going to take some magic. I was fortunate enough to know the way so, after casting my best spells and tossing the hobgoblin behind the counter a few gold coins, I was anointed with titillating tacos.
The tacos of Chukis may look small but each one packs an impressive 187 FlavorWatts of tongue twisting, taste-bud tingling, exuberance. For the average adult human 187 FlavorWatts is near an immobilizing level but, my adept chewing abilities, highly trained esophagus and virtuoso stomach made quick work of my formidable foe. Little did they know, Taco Chukis was only the beginning...

Next up, my hombre, Seth "The Flavor Savior" McDonald, approached me with premeatitated genius. Seth, ever the innovator, blessed me with the idea of BACON Cinnamon Rolls. Together, along with Maddie "Princess Pork" Weber, we set to work on shattering the current culinary composition of the meal known as Breakfast.

Our Results: Unfathomable.
FlavorWatts: Off the charts.
Words: Fall short.




No comments:

Post a Comment