Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dog is Good: Praise be to Hot Dog

Ahoy Meateys!

Welcome back, I assume that you found the first course appetizing and fancied yourself a second helping. Well, here goes nothing.


There may be nothing better than a good Wiener. (Yeah, I hear it, and I don't care)

Hot dogs share a special place in my heart and in my stomach. Hot dogs are the versatile all star of my culinary world, they are the five tool player of the handheld food world. You can put anything on a dog and it will be delightful. You can prepare a dog in anyway and it will be delightful. You can put any meat into a dog and it will be delightful. The end result is always scrumptious. So I recommend hunting down an 8 pack, grab as many condimeats as you can out of your fridge, and board a one way train to a doggone good time. I haven't eaten a dog for a day or two but whenever I do go back to the dogs, I am sure it will be a meating to remember.


I would like to end this post with meatment of silence to honor all of the amazing hot dogs I have eaten and for all dogs I hope to eat in the future.


Until we meat again...




No comments:

Post a Comment