Monday, October 22, 2012

The Veal Deal

The third and final presidential debate was tonight and now, more than ever, there is a lot at steak. Throughout the three debates, the candidates covered the meat of the issues, but they somehow missed one very veal problem...

Vegetarianism.

BOOM, Shit just got veal.

I am only kidding of course, vegetarianism is a healthy and socially responsible way of trying to sustain your own life, I simply prefer to lighten the flavor of my vegetables with healthy doses of animal.

Tonight I, your humble narreator, made a ground veal pasta dish that made italian grandmothers weep with joy all over the world. I have reports from students studying in Florence, that classes have been cancelled due to a river of tears which has overtaken the streets and passageways. I myself am now fluent in italian and I can't stop doing cartveals. La pasta di vitello cambiato la mia vita.

Tonight was absolutely surveal and although I now need a vealbarrow to get around, it was totally worth it.


Until next time, follow your heart, don't let anyone tell you how to veal.

No comments:

Post a Comment