Friday, October 12, 2012

The Egger Beaver: A Prequel


Something meatgical happened today.

I have been to the promised land. They call it Egger's Meat Market (South 5613 Perry St.) and it glows with an aura of carnivorous bliss. It is like a beautiful meat sun, because if you stare at it for too long you will go blind, but what a way to go blind it would be... 

I made my purchase decision and left just before I slipped into an ocular induced pleasure coma. I made away with a pound of ground veal, uno lb of pork shoulder and four cheddar and jalapeño injected sausages. 

Next stop for the meat train is at pulled pork station. At which time your conductor will have a few short words for you.

Until then, keep your hands and meat inside the vehicle and enjoy the ride. 



No comments:

Post a Comment