Monday, October 15, 2012

The Pulled Pork Promised Land

Readers and Eaters,

First off I would like to give a shout out to Good Ol' Ken from Sodexo, the crock pot you gave me feels like a key to the long lost city of slow cooked meat (Meatlantis). 

I porked the shit out of my weekend, or rather it porked the shit out of me.
Ladies and Gentlemeat... I lost my crock pot virginity. 

It was just as I had always imagined it would be. I had succulent and saucy pork shoulder slowing marinating for almost all of saturday. The end result: three foodgasms, a large mess, and a feeling of self satisfaction that I would imagine is comparable to winning a nobel prize.


I am now off to join the crock pot cult. Come join me. Drink the Meat-aid

Goodbye my minions, I'm off to meat my maker. 



No comments:

Post a Comment