Friday, October 5, 2012

The Idaho Meat Sweats

I went into a dark place tonight.

Tonight, post soccer game, myself and the rest of the Gonzaga Men's Club Soccer Team went to Porky G's in Coeur D'alene (1527 Northwest Boulevard). Needless to say the situation got meaty, fast. I rushed to the front of the line and ordered a pulled pork sandwich with a with a hot link mercilessly jammed into the middle. I turned the sauce faucet to full blast and adjusted the mustard to the ideal level. I then proceeded to get messy. As I dove into the sides (hearty au gratin spuds and creamy mac) the meal took a grim transition. My heart rate slowed, my peripheral vision blurred, and the area underneath my ribcage gave me the impression it was either proud or disappointed in me. It was hard to tell. I was definitely overmeating. The meat sweats overcame me like a tidal wave on a small costal island. Total mayhem, absolute destruction. The darkness closed in around me...

but, I made it out, composed this post and and am still the undefeated king of meat.

Goodnight meatstrers 


No comments:

Post a Comment